Last Updated: 2023-09-01
(1) Acceptance of Terms
(2) Changes to Terms
· You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
· You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
· You retain ownership of any content you submit, post, or display on the Service.
· By submitting, posting, or displaying content on the Service, you grant Hands Time a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such content.
· You agree not to post content that violates any applicable laws or infringes on the rights of others.
(5) Prohibited Activities
You agree not to:
· Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law.
· Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any user accounts.
· Engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Service.
(7) Disclaimer of Warranties
The Service is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Hands Time disclaims all warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
(8) Limitation of Liability
Hands Time shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (a) your use or inability to use the Service; (b) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any personal information stored therein; (c) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service; (d) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Service; or (e) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available through the Service.
(9) Governing Law
(10) Contact Information